Specialty Golf Products
Mint Condition Refinished Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls - 3 Pack Sleeve
Refinished Mint Condition Titleist Pro V1
Why Consider Used Golf Balls?
Golf ball manufacturing has experienced massive technological advances over the last decade. For example, golf balls used to lose compression and distance after exposure to extreme heat or being submerged in water. But no more. Solid core golf balls, with their durability and consistency, are the norm. As a result, the market for recycled golf balls has exploded. Think about this fact...all golf balls are used after just one hit!
Recycled Golf Balls - well, just OK
All golf balls are retrieved from golf courses across the nation. Environmentally friendly cleaning systems wash each golf ball without damage to its original condition. Once cleaned, these balls are separated by make, model, and condition. The condition of each ball then determines its grade (rating) as a recycled golf ball.
B Grade balls: slight cosmetic blemish or minor imperfection. Often includes team or corporate logo and/or player pen markings
C Grade balls: Slightly scuffed or blemished balls that may have minor discoloration. One might find a few good quality x-outs or practice balls in the mix. They will include team or corporate logo balls and/or player markings
Refinished Golf Balls - the ONLY Choice!
A Grade: Mint Condition
AAAAA Grade...the highest quality used ball in the marketplace.Mint Condition!
Our official refinished golf balls are reconditioned using a modern factory process. This process does not affect the performance of the golf ball, but brings their cosmetics and performance up to a level where they appear and behave comparable to new golf balls.
Refinished golf balls are superior to recycled balls. This is because refinished golf balls are cosmetically enhanced to mimic the look and feel of a brand new ball.
- First, the ball's original paint and finish is stripped
- Then primed and painted
- Then printing and clear coating are performed, similar to the way a new golf ball would be manufactured
- This eliminates cosmetic blemishes, while the integrity of the ball is maintained
- Finally, every refinished golf ball is inspected for quality and consistency before being packaged
Did you know...Refinished golf balls have been formally accepted by the USGA. Rule 5-1/4 of the USGA rule?
Ok they are legal. But you probably knew that.
- Mint Condition! AAAAA Grade...the highest quality refinished golf ball in the used Titleist Pro V1 marketplace
- Excellent play and great affordability; appearance & feel is similar to a new Titleist Pro V1 golf ball
- Show very little or no wear; retains the original color and luster. No player markings, team or corporate logo
- Number 1 ball on the PGA tour